Please read before booking an appointment
Please read our Covid 19 policies thoroughly before booking an appointment:
All staff and clients must wear a mask when inside the clinic. Your therapist will ask you to remove your mask for your treatment, and will let you know when to reapply it, before leaving the treatment room.
Arriving to appointments:
- Please complete the Covid 19 questionnaire that will be sent to you upon booking your appointment. This is required to be filled in, on your mobile before arriving for every appointment. (You do not need to print it)
- Please wear a mask when arriving to and from your appointments. You may take your mask off in the treatment room.
- Please ensure your mask is worn when in any communal space within the clinic.
- Sanitiser is provided at reception, please feel free to use it when using the eftpos machine.
- Please do not bring extra guests to your appointments, we have 3 businesses operating out of our clinic full time, this restricts how many we can allow in the waiting room at once.
- Please phone to cancel your appointment if you have been unwell or someone in your home is unwell or isolating.
- Maintain a distance of 1 metre from other people while in the clinic. This includes other clients and staff.
- We have added an extra 15 minutes of time on to each appointment. This is to allow for thorough cleaning of our rooms between clients.
- We ask you to be on time to your appointment, to allow us the correct amount of time for sanitising each room.
- Please wait in your car if you are early to your appointment. We would like to keep the waiting room numbers to a minimum. If we have reached our limit within the clinic, please do not be offended if we ask you to wait in your car.
- Please consider your appointment times for treatments such as Dermal Needling (Skin Pen) these treatments need time for your skin to heal before wearing a mask again.
- You are welcome to purchase product from us without an appointment, please ensure you are wearing a mask upon entry.
Any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon.
Who to book with
Who to book with:
If you are after a consultation with one of our therapists, it helps us to know in advance what your concerns are.There is a box provided for any additional information relative to your appointment.
When to book with Nicole: To discuss Dermal Fillers, Botulinum Toxin, The Ageing Face, Mint Mono Threads, Profhilo and Cooltech.
When to book with Caroline:To discuss Dermal Fillers Botulinum Toxin, The Ageing Face. Dermal Needling (Skin Pen) and Sclerotherapy for Leg Veins
When to book with Amokura: To discuss Dermal Fillers, Botulinum Toxin, The Ageing Face, Mint Mono Threads & Profhilo.
When to book with Caitlyn:To discuss Skin Concerns & Treatments, Skin Care products and Cooltech. Light Therapy for Sun Spots, Pigmentation, Redness & Rosacea and Dermal Needling.
Booking online info
We require information with every booking about the areas you would like discussed (for consultations) or treated if booking a treatment.
Please give as much detail in the note section when making a booking online. Even if you have had treatment with us before, we will be required to follow up and ask if there is no note with your booking.
You can click the "more info" tab below each treatment and practitioner to read more information.