Healthy Skin Habits
Healthy skin and maintenance doesn’t just come from your in clinic treatments.
Here are some of our favourite habits we recommend to give your skin some extra love at home!
- Double cleansing is essential to remove makeup, environmental bacteria, pollutants and SPF. This also ensures your next steps in your routine will apply smoothly and effectively.
- Changing your pillowcases regularly will prevent spreading of bacteria into your skin, we recommend 1-2 times a week.
- Weekly exfoliants and masks are a necessity to support optimal skin function and remove redundant skin cells and impurities.
- Stress is a huge contributor to developing skin conditions, minimising stress is always a great place to start by relaxing and looking after your mental health.
- Internal supplements complement your home care products too. Talk to your skin therapist about what you need internally to manage healthy skin and internal health.
- Just like our pillowcases, the towels we use to wash out face can carry bacteria that can be transferred to our skin.Use clean towels every time to ensure a hygienic process.
- We’ve said it a thousand times and we will keep on saying it.. wear SPF everyday! Your skin needs protection from UV rays everyday, whether its winter or summer.