Aspect Dr Hyaluronic Serum 30ml & 15ml
A hydration boosting serum formulated with Hyaluronic Acid and antioxidants to replenish moisture and protect against external free radical damage.
All skin types
• Cristalhyal (Sodium Hyaluronate) and PrimalHyal 50 (Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid) | A blend of high molecular and low molecular weight (hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid) forms of hyaluronic acid that help to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Niacinamide | Vitamin B3 to help maintain hydration and nurture skin.
• Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate | An oil soluble form of Vitamin C that is pH neutral and helps to illuminate and protect skin.
• AspectTM Signature Blend | Certified organic Australian superfood complex.
Morning & Night
Apply as final serum in skincare regime. Dispense 1 pump and smooth onto skin.
• Not recommended for those with seafood allergies.
Hyaluronic serum can be used as a primary hydrator in place of a moisturiser for oily skin. HA molecules have the ability to hold on to 100x their own weight in moisture. This is a beautiful light gel like serum that soaks in well and leaves no greasy residue. I personally prefer using a Hyaluronic serum over a traditional moisturiser when needed.
Ingredient List: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Berry Extract, Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract, Davidsonia Jerseyana (Davidson Plum) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite