Happy New Year Everyone,
It's Feb already and its Clinique Elan's 9th Birthday!
We have lots of exciting news to share with you.
I am honoured to be joining the wonderful Tessa, at Beauty Assets, to do a 2 day Christchurch clinic every 8 weeks. This will be starting from the 11th of March. I will be operating out of Tessa's new clinic, all details will be provided on both the Clinique Elan and Beauty Assets websites. I am really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces as well as some new ones.
If you know of anyone that might require a Christchurch injector, they are welcome to book online here.
Caroline is back!
Many of you will be aware that Caroline is now back on board her at Clinique Elan. She is excited to get back into the swing of things, after being on maternity leave. We are very excited to have her back on the team. Caroline will be available Wednesdays and Thursdays 9am - 3.30pm.
Clinique Elan will be closed Wednesday the 23rd of Feb for our Annual Practice meeting.
We will also be closed between the dates of Easter through to Anzac weekend.
These dates fall as follows; Closed 15th of April, reopening on Tuesday the 26th April.
Operating Under Red light Restrictions
A reminder of our red light policies.
These are much the same as how we operate under Orange light, so please take note:
- Masks are required - you will be notified by your therapist when it is appropriate to remove it for treatment.
- Please do not bring any extra guests to your appointments.
- If our waiting room is full, we will ask you to wait in your car until your therapist is ready.
- Do not enter if you have been unwell, please contact us to cancel.
- Maintain 1 metre social distancing in the clinic.
- If you need to purchase product, retail rules apply: wear a mask, scan in and sanitise upon entry.
- If you are visiting Clinique Élan for an appointment, please present your vaccine pass to reception upon every visit.
Vaccines & Boosters
- Please complete any required forms before EVERY appointment. These will be in your reminder texts the day before your appointment, and are to be completed on your mobile, they are a requirement from our oversight Doctor and the Ministry of Health.
Please remember that ALL treatments require a 2 week stand down after your vaccines (including booster). If this interferes with your appointment at all, please get in touch with us to reschedule.
Product Price Changes
As with everything it seems we have had an unavoidable price increase from our main product supplier. This increase has come into effect from the 1st of February, across some of the ranges, from Aspect Dr, Aspect, Cosmedix & PCA Skin. These increases are largely due to the cost of global freight and raw ingredient sourcing.
No one enjoys price increases, so if there is anything we can help with to maintain an affordable skin care regime, please don't hesitate to ask. We offer free skin care consultations all year round.